PDA

View Full Version : The Babysitter

Steve Canuel
08-12-2008, 01:26 AM
This is one from last year. I'm interested in getting some feedback on the appearance of this image through the eyes of others. Specifically on whether it still appears to be a photograph or has crossed over into something more artificial. All comments welcome regardless. 20D, 1-400L @ 400mm, f11, 1/8s, ISO 1600, tripod mount, MLU, cable release, cropped.
Steve

carole wiley
08-12-2008, 06:51 AM
I think it could use a bit of NR and some contrast, looks a bit flat on my monitor. I like the comp alot.

Axel Hildebrandt
08-12-2008, 05:55 PM
I like the angle, soft light and setting. The BG has some noise, which is not too surprising considering the low light. I might remove the yellowish blades of grass in front of the bird on the left.

Guerry Dalrymple
08-12-2008, 06:10 PM
I usualy don't feel qualified to CC much on this forum. But, since I shoot these guys frequently thought I would put my 2 ceent in. I like the picture a lot. catching the family group like that is quite a feat. The nly thing that struck me when I fisrt look at it was the eyes. They seem sharper and brighter than the rest of the birds' bodys. Its still a cool picture.

Guerry