PDA

View Full Version : Big Fight on the Beach

Joe Senzatimore
08-10-2008, 10:13 AM
I have seen these guys go at each other over a spot on the beach but these 2 went at it for a good 30 seconds. Never saw a fight between them last that long before. After it was over , not a scratch on either one. Hope the spot was worth the effort.
From this AM at Nickerson with Bob.
320 ISO f5.6 at 1/2000th
About a 30% crop

Joe Senzatimore
08-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi Joe, nice action captured. I believe the action could be focussed (cropped) a bit further.

Thanks for the suggestion Peter. I didn't want to crop it any further than I did as I like to keep some environment in the shot. Bye the way , when you cropped it tight you cropped out the copyright which I feel is important to keep.

DustinFinn
08-10-2008, 01:16 PM
it will always be your picture.

Article 6 of BPN:

By posting images to BPN you give the BPN staff, users and members permission to download and modify any image submitted for critiquing. The sole purpose for downloading an image is so that it can be modified for instructional purposes only and then be reposted in the original thread. The photographer is the copyright owner and retains all rights. Modified images may not be used for any purpose other than for instructional use at BPN.

Well, its now on the internet without a copyright, which is what I would be concerned with.

its a tough point - considering anyone could just crop the first one.

DustinFinn
08-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Darn it man, I knew I would miss something if I did not get down there.

I too agree with the tighter crop but the action is nice behavior. I wasn't able to capture this the other day when I got to watch the fighting....

Judy Lynn Malloch
08-10-2008, 02:46 PM
I love the action you captured in this image and I agree perhaps a little tighter crop would be nice but also like it as posted as I find that the repost is now centered and I personaaly liked seeing a little of the shore. Many thanks for sharing Joe.