PDA

View Full Version : Elegant Tundra Swan

Larry Hitchens
01-11-2008, 04:32 PM
The Tundra Swan is a very elegant large bird!!!

Fabs Forns
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi Larry,

Very nice environmental image, very pretty background accentuated by the flowering plant, which, in an ideal world, would a bit more to the left for balance. Good pose on the bird, excellent head angle and the lifted foot is a plus.

Wish the foreground were not so muddy, but you had no control over that and the rest of the image makes up for it. Great whites.

Congratulations!

Arthur Morris
01-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Good job by Fabs. If you had moved left a bit, you would have opened up some room between the bird and the plant. The soft light is nice too. Needs a bit of CCW rotation. The feathers on the mud bug me. If it fits your ethics, a few minutes work can lose them.

later and love, artie

Lana Hays
01-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Larry
The Tundra Swans are elegant. I think you did a pretty good job with what you had to work with. Now with the great suggestions that have been given I think that you'll continue to do better in the future. One thing that might be helpful would be to list the techs in future posts. For instance: camera, lens, support (tripod, beanbag, etc) and the settings. That information can often lead to even more great suggestions.