PDA

View Full Version : ...and then there's Walter

Amy DeStefanis
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I have to admit I do have one cat who seems to know what a camera is for, and he seems to love the attention.

Walter is the only cat I've ever encountered who actually seems to model for me. The rest just run up to explore the camera lens....

This one's for Jim. :)

Amy D.

Alfred Forns
08-07-2008, 08:11 PM
What a ham !!!! Seems to know what is going on !!!!

Nicki Gwynn Jones
08-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Hi Amy,
Yes, he is quite the poser - most cute!
Regards,
Nicki

carole wiley
08-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Very handsome indeed.

Jim Poor
08-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Very cute. Reminds me of our "Kitty Mouse." Long story short, a feral cat was seen carrying what we thought were mice a couple days in a row. Then outside our door we found these two kittens whose eyes hadn't even opened yet. We and our dogs took care of the one who survived for several months until we found her a great home with a screened in porch all the way around the house.
She had brain damage, so she couldn't be an outside cat. She got the best of both worlds with the screen.

Amy DeStefanis
08-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi Jim,

Well, my husband does swear sometimes that Walter has brain damage....

Actually we adopted him from the Pinellas Humane Society - he had been found and brought in with a treble hook in his thigh! :eek: and a horrible upper respiratory infection. He'd actually been in "the joint" twice. Since we've had him (2 years?), he has hardly even sneezed.

Both of our adopted kitties are declawed in front, so they are indoor cats, too - but they get to hang out on the screened lanai and chase lizards.

Sounds like you helped Mouse Kitty find a great life!

:)

Amy D.

Julie Kenward
08-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Walter definitely knows what that camera is for! Great pics, Amy!!!

Judy Lynn Malloch
08-10-2008, 12:37 PM
He certainly know how to perform for the camera. Thanks for sharing these wonderful images with us Amy. He is really beautiful and I am sure have spent many wonderful moments with him !!!!