PDA

View Full Version : The Wave

Michael Pancier
08-04-2008, 05:40 AM
went through my images from last Feb. and found this one I hadn't processed. It's a 3 image HDR

5d+17-40L+polarizer
f/23
ISO 250
exposures taken -2, 0, +2

Robert Amoruso
08-04-2008, 08:59 AM
I love the southwest, I love the color of the rocks set against the deep blue sky and I love this image.

Great flowing lines lead you right through to that sky. Perfect HDR as it does not look it.

Sabyasachi Patra
08-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I really love this image. The texture, the colour, the repeated patterns...Very nice image. Thanks for sharing.

Roman Kurywczak
08-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Hey Michael,
Between you and Robert...........i have to get you guys to post and HDR educational post.
Very nice use of the lines and as Robert stated......the sky turned out great also...........can't tell it's a HDR.
Roman

Michael Pancier
08-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey Michael,
Between you and Robert...........i have to get you guys to post and HDR educational post.
Very nice use of the lines and as Robert stated......the sky turned out great also...........can't tell it's a HDR.
Roman

that's my objective is to get the HDR to look natural. Photomatix Pro is the tool.

Note that my recent addition of Nik vivexa has helped me tremendously with the skies. I used it here to darken the sky a tad. makes is a cinch.