PDA

View Full Version : BPN is back!

Chris Ober
07-27-2008, 10:08 PM
After a software failure and much work from the Overload, the forums are back. There may still be a few glitches here and there but everything should be back to to normal shortly.

Thank you for your patience while the team sorted it all out.

--
Chris

Brian Wong
07-28-2008, 10:59 AM
This is a good opportunity, and a good reminder for everyone to do your backups! Good for you it they are done:) ... then go make sure that they are readable. If they are readable, then put them in a safe place ... and give yourself a pat on the back, and relax in confidence. (BTW, I don't think there is such a thing as too many multiple backups!:))

Keep up the good work, Overlord ... I can only imagine how stressful:eek: something like this can be. We'll still be hanging around, checking in now and then ... don't worry!;)

Blake Shadle
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks guys. We may still have a few bumps ahead of us, but please know we are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Anita Rakestraw
07-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Hmmm....well, images still aren't opening for me....actually, yesterday and today SOME images open but others don't....? Big thanks for working to get things working properly again - hope all the glitches are out SOON!!!!!

Johannes Glännman
07-28-2008, 02:49 PM
We will wait, no worries...

Cheers // Johannes