PDA

View Full Version : Another pair of Dunlins

Johannes Glännman
07-21-2008, 05:45 AM
Hi guys....

I hope it is okey to see some Dunlins again. You requested more eyecontact and better positioned birds... I think I found a picture that has that.... But is it enough? I also took away a bit of the empty space above the birds (that I personally like)....

This one compared to the earlier one, this one as it is... What is good, what is bad.. Feel free to speak, I am here to learn..

Exif:
Nikon D80
Nikon AF-I 300/2.8 + 1.7tc
Tripod
Camouflage

Cheers // Johannes

Arthur Morris
07-21-2008, 10:27 AM
This is better as the head angle of the bird on the left is OK and I love the position of the oof bird (the one on the right).

You need to leave more room on the bottom for the virtual feet of the left-hand bird... As far as the extra room above in the first one that you posted, it is your choice. Do not however that the compositional balance was way off in that one....

Axel Hildebrandt
07-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Great light and angle. I wish both birds were in focus and yes, it needs more room at the bottom.

Johannes Glännman
07-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Hello...

Thanks for that... I am happy you liked it better then the first one. I also wanted more at the bottom, but since I used the low angle it was just going to be dirt at the bottom... Do you think I should get a bit higher and in that way get more room on the bottom ?

cheers // johannes