PDA

View Full Version : not receiving email notifications

Janet Zinn
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks for fixing the ability to post inquiries here, yesterday I could not do so :)

As to my issue, I am not receiving email notifications of replies to subscribed threads (even though I set a specific thread to receive instant notification, and in the CP it does show as "instant"), nor am I receiving email for PM's. Last week I received a couple of PMs and did get email notification, but yesterday, a PM was sent and I didn't get notification until I logged on (and got the pop-up.)

I realize this is in its infancy and you are upgrading tonight so perhaps these issues will be addressed. This is more of a FYI!

Harold Stiver
01-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Same here. I was receiving them the first few days but none now.

I would echo Janet's message, its no big deal but a heads up.

Blake Shadle
01-10-2008, 03:09 PM
I've looked into this issue and this isn't a forum issue. This is a mail server issue. The forum is sending out the emails, but they're get bounced back as "Undeliverable"... Some are going through. We'll try to have this resolved as soon as possible.

George DeCamp
01-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Just to let you know also that I have been getting mine so I guess whatever is happening is not happening to everyone....which is worse to try and solve! :(

...but Blake will sniff it out! ;)