PDA

View Full Version : Robin

Andreas Liedmann
04-27-2024, 07:00 AM
Hi folks ... just for fun I went shooting birds with my DSLR , couple of weeks ago .... before getting the R6
Here is one of the frames I got , hope you like it . Public bird feeder was close by .

Canon EOS 1Dx III
EF 500 IS L II + 1,4 TC
HH
No crop

F 10 ; Iso 16.000 ; 1/2000 sec

Processed with DT 4.7.0 and PSCC 2024 ; clean up of debris on the perch

Thanks for looking and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas

Jonathan Ashton
04-28-2024, 04:33 AM
This looks noticeably different to your previous posts in terms of colours and possibly sharpening.
Noise is well controlled, sharpening I think is very good - at first I wondered if a little too much but I think not. The colours overall appear nicely balanced but just a little too saturated to me.

Andreas Liedmann
04-28-2024, 11:22 AM
Thanks Jon ... every image is different and gets different " recipes " :bg3:. No problem if you think colors are too saturated .... you prefer mostly muted colors . I do vary in my thoughts .... apart from " false " blues and cyans :t3 . LOL

Cheers Andreas

Brian Sump
04-28-2024, 05:39 PM
A peachy look at this Robin Andreas. These are a nice variation from our US species.

Lovely colors - I do see a very nice punch in them and of course you know, we love that ;-)

Sweet eye contact and I love the peek at the feet.

Pretty diagonal green colors behind works nicely. A bit more of the stump IF would be nice but hard to nit.

Really like it, tbs!

Andreas Liedmann
04-29-2024, 03:53 AM
Thanks Brian ... glad you like it and commented :bg3:

Well I was very close and. already at F 10 , so to get more of the perch in focus was not really an option as I was already at that high Iso .And actually I had not the idea to do it ....

Cheers Andreas