PDA

View Full Version : Beeps at the Arch in 2009?...

Amy DeStefanis
07-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Not many boats go out to Darwin's Arch except dive live-aboards, So when we return to Galapagos in 2009, Monk-Monk and Rose would like to invite Beeps along - IF he can hold his Ecuadoran beer, that is.... I wonder if he'll fit in my old Ikelite housing.... hmmmm.

Judy Lynn Malloch
07-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Such a great image Amy !! I think by 2009 Beep will be able to do anything, < smile > He will be a world traveller by then.

James Shadle
07-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Beep is still under age.
However, I am not(barely) and noticed you live in the Tampa Bay area as I do!
James

Amy DeStefanis
07-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi James,

Yes, In fact, back last October, I attended one of your seminars out at Ft. DeSoto. It was a lot of fun!

We've been dragging Monk-Monk around for years - since our first Galapagos trip in 2004. After a few days on the liveaboard boat we were on, other stuffed travel companions (like Barney, and a turtle named Gus) started coming out of the closets! So, we have fun taking pictures of his exploits. (Monk-Monk cheats at cards during layovers in airports, and steals canned nuts!)

I do have an old Ikelite housing that would be a great diving bell, because it's clear. One of these days I'll drag it along and let Monk go diving too.

This trip, his new lady friend Rose insisted she come too!

:-)

Amy D.