PDA

View Full Version : Little Owl VI ( F )

Andreas Liedmann
07-07-2023, 05:26 AM
Hi folks ... back to the Owls
Got the female very nicely on the ground and I do love the Bokeh that the big glass delivers
Nothing smoothed in post

Canon EOS R3
RF 400 2,8 IS L + 2x TC
Tripod and Gimbal

F 6,3 ; Iso 8000 ; 1/2000 sec

Processed with Canon DPP and PSCC 2023 ; slight crop for a " better " composition .
For those of you who do not like the wider aspect .... I do like it that way , smaller in the frame .
I have images with her larger ... will follow at a later point , so please be patient

Thanks for looking and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas

Joseph Przybyla
07-07-2023, 08:40 AM
Hi Andreas, looks just about perfect to me. I like the wider aspect. Maybe a full frontal head turn from the owl, but I realize that may not have been possible. Thank you for sharing.

kevin Hice
07-07-2023, 01:10 PM
Wow the colors and you are right on the Bokeh. What not to love on this Andreas,other than wish it were mine. Glad to see you got the owl with nice background. TFS

Andreas Liedmann
07-08-2023, 09:00 AM
Thanks Joe and Kevin for your comments , much appreciated .

Cheers Andreas

Dorian Anderson
07-08-2023, 09:21 PM
Love the bokeh in this frame. And I think the wide view showing lots of it works well. I do miss the lower potions of the bird since I love this species's legs and feet, but that's not really how the shot was conceived. I would clone the lighter OOF streak to the right of the bird.

Jonathan Ashton
07-09-2023, 02:25 PM
I like the low angle and in the meadow environment, crop is fine for me. Colours and detail in the owk excellent.
Everyone loves that bokeh but it does look soooooper smooth and the owl almost like a cut out.
No offence intended Andreas, just saying what I see.

Arthur Morris
07-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Lost the two o-o-f blobs and did a small crop from below and above left to move the bird to the left. Love the soft light and the colors.

with love, a