PDA

View Full Version : Beep learns bird banding

Dean Ingwersen
07-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi all,

Apologies for not posting more of Beep over the previous couple of weeks...but I dropped my camera and lens and it's still being assessed by Canon (but don't even get me started on their customer service - worst ever!!! Perhaps I should write about that in another thread?!). Anyway, on the weekend I introduced Beep to the joys of bush bird banding. Here is a friend of mine banding a Yellow-faced Honeyeater while Beep looks on (apologies to Ash for capturing an odd expression on his face - and thanks to him for use of his camera). Hope you enjoy...Beep certainly did. Will have him jetting back home by the end of the week - hope that's okay Fabs?

Cheers, Dean

Maxis Gamez
07-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi Dean,

Oh man... I'm sorry about your equipment. Looks like deep woods!!

Thanks for sharing!

Alfred Forns
07-14-2008, 06:05 AM
Bummer about the equipment I know how it feels !!!

Hope Beep was paying attention he always wanted to learn banding .... I'm just concern with his real motive !!!!!!

Judy Lynn Malloch
07-14-2008, 11:27 AM
Great image Dean of Beep and I am so glad he is getting a chance to learn about banding. So sorry to hear about your equipment . It is not fun and extremely frustating. Do hope it is all resolved soon. Thanks for sharing and hugs to Beep !!!