PDA

View Full Version : Semipalmated Plover

Joseph Przybyla
07-31-2022, 06:31 AM
Semipalmated Plover walking the surf line at Ft. Desoto County Park in Pinellas County, Florida. Some mornings are magical and others not so. All of my recent postings were captured during a early two hour time spent at Ft. Desoto. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
Nikon 500mm PF. camera and lens supported by a Oben carbon fiber monopod with a Wimberly MonoGimbal head
1/3200 F/5.6 Matrix Metering EV 0 ISO 400 Auto 1 WB, image captured at 500mm (750mm 35mm Equivalent)
Post processed in Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC 2022 and Topaz Denoise AI
Cropped for composition and presentation

Arthur Morris
07-31-2022, 04:49 PM
Good timing with the breaking wavelet. love the raised foot. What date? This is a worn adult. The only thing that bugs me is that the bird's head is angled slightly away from the line of its body.

with love, artie

Joseph Przybyla
07-31-2022, 04:53 PM
Good timing with the breaking wavelet. love the raised foot. What date? This is a worn adult. The only thing that bugs me is that the bird's head is angled slightly away from the line of its body.

with love, artie

Hey Artie, viewing and commenting on BPN as you ride along in the train. This image was from 2021 captured on April 7th. Thank you for viewing and commenting.

Jonathan Ashton
08-02-2022, 04:27 AM
I like the pose and the gentle colour, details good. the raised foot with trailing water are a nice feature.

Andreas Liedmann
08-02-2022, 09:14 AM
hi Joe ... neat little bird and I do like the ŽactionŽand the beach scenery .
wish the iq would be better .... sorry to say that again .
large crop or something else that is causing the loss of fine details .

tfs Andreas

Joseph Przybyla
08-02-2022, 12:27 PM
hi Joe ... neat little bird and I do like the ŽactionŽand the beach scenery .
wish the iq would be better .... sorry to say that again .
large crop or something else that is causing the loss of fine details .

tfs Andreas

Hi Andreas, you are correct, small bird, large crop. I should have put on a teleconverter. Thanks for being honest, I truly appreciated that.