PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Rail

Ramon Reyes
07-06-2022, 09:21 PM

Hello everyone, new member to this forum.
Image was taken about a year ago at the local marsh in southern Ontario, Canada.
Canon 7D II
EF400mm f5.6 L Lens
F5.6
1/1250
ISO 800
Processed using LR classic/PP 2020 and Topaz Denoise for noise and sharpening(if needed).

Also recently purchased Canon R7, will post some images in the next few days.

Ramon | Flickr (https://www.flickr.com/photos/rajojomanik_99/)

Jonathan Ashton
07-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Welcome to BPN Ramon. An unusual and interesting image the light is unusual almost like flash but red. You indicate sharpening if needed, I am just wondering if the image is a tad over sharpened. The area to the right of the left toe just above the log looks a little hazy - possibly some tidying up done there? Looking forward to seeing more.

Ramon Reyes
07-07-2022, 08:43 PM
Welcome to BPN Ramon. An unusual and interesting image the light is unusual almost like flash but red. You indicate sharpening if needed, I am just wondering if the image is a tad over sharpened. The area to the right of the left toe just above the log looks a little hazy - possibly some tidying up done there? Looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you Jonathan for the warm welcome. I will have to look back to the raw file and see if the hazy was from my processing.

Kurt Bowman
07-09-2022, 07:44 AM
Welcome to BPN Ramon! I fine first image to post. Love the raised foot, BG and mossy covered log.