PDA

View Full Version : Bore You With Tigers - 7

haseeb badar
03-30-2022, 11:32 PM
Hello everyone.

Posting another tiger image in continuation to the series. Image taken back in apr 2019 at Bandhavgarh . Sighted this big female on a cloudy morning relaxed and nicely positioned near a stream.

DPP 4.12, PSCC 2023, WB, curves, selective colour, one round of NR, slight canvas ext at the base, sharpening.

Canon 1DX MK II, Canon 500mm f4 IS II, Bean Bag support.

ss 1/1000, f/5.6, iso 2000.

Looking forward for your comments and suggestions be it of any nature.

Haseeb.

Jonathan Ashton
04-01-2022, 10:03 AM
I like the angle and the relaxed pose, she looks totally relaxed. I have a slight reservation on the tiger coat, it looks a little too ginger to me. You have some lovely detail in the eyes and the tiger's head.

Andreas Liedmann
04-01-2022, 01:23 PM
Hi Haseeb ... nice almost head on shooting angle , with the body fading away giving depth to the image .
Nicely done . DOF and sharpness spot on .
Colors looking alright to me , personally I would up the exposure and watch the blacks as they are clipped .... and maybe lowering the contrast in the FG/BG would make the subject pop more , just a thought .

Nice to see you posting Haseeb :cheers::wave:

TFS Andreas

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
04-02-2022, 05:44 AM
Hi Haseeb. I like this a lot. Good head on pose, nice low angle and good D O F. Nice details and sharpness. The ey contact and open mouth add to the frame.

Steve Kaluski
04-03-2022, 08:54 AM
If you have it, a bit more space all round Sanjeev, its a wee bit tight. Agree with Andreas thoughts, but have you added a vignette?

TFS
Steve

haseeb badar
04-03-2022, 11:54 AM
Thank you everyone .
@Andreas - definitely looking into your suggestion.
@Jon - colours look good to me.
@ Steve - yes added vignetting by the same method that you told me sometime back. And you surely meant Haseeb instead of Sanjeev.

Gabriela Plesea
04-03-2022, 02:48 PM
Very beautiful tiger Haseeb, great POV, he fills the frame so nicely.

I too think it's a bit tight, just a bit. Colours look good to me too. IMO image a tad dark overall.

Love the pose and stare into your lens, wonderful capture:w3

Kind regards,

Steve Kaluski
04-03-2022, 03:30 PM
Sorry Haseeb, old… tired eyes!!! :bg3:

haseeb badar
04-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Thank you Gabriela.
@ Steve - :bg3: