PDA

View Full Version : Don't take advantage of the substitute.

James Shadle
07-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Just because Al is out for a while it does not mean class can cut up.
Your assignments are due, papers will be graded and pop quiz scores count towards your grade.

Well, I've always wanted to say that. I was the worst of the substitute teacher slackers.

It's my honor and pleasure to pitch in while Alfred aka Al aka Fred aka Don Alfredo is on vacation.

I'm sure that even the frozen North will not keep Al away.

Make me look good, he will be checking in.

James

Harold Davis
07-11-2008, 05:11 PM
i think i can speak for the rest of the class!! thanks!!!!! i expect there might be a little cutting up, but i got a feeling that a couple thousand miles aint gonna keep alfredo away!!! not too long anyways!!

welcome to the neighborhood, darth!!!

Lance Peters
07-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Hey James - welcome :)

Hey teach - I might need a extension on my assignment :) - No sun here, might have to get creative.

Its been overcast and rainy for most of the last 2 weeks - which is fantastic as we have been in drought for years.

:)

Nonda Surratt
07-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Cool! And thanks!..Watch out for Mr H tho'

Gus Cobos
07-11-2008, 08:44 PM
A big welcome to you Mr. James...:) I promise to behave...:D;):p:):cool: Class is still in scession...:cool:

Sharna Lee
07-11-2008, 09:23 PM
LOL No such luck Teach. There's always the bad seed. ;)
I'll try to behave though :D :D :D

Thanks for fillin' in!

Alfred Forns
07-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Keep the gang in shape Darth !!! Thanks for looking in .....btw for out of shape people we normally like to give ........ twenty lashes :D

Will be looking in as I can from the land of the Puffins !!! :cool:

Nicki Gwynn Jones
07-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Puffins...PUFFINS.....oh dear, now I've got to shape up - the competition is coming!!!!!!!!!