600 mm
ISO 800
Manual exposure
Manual
Pattern Metering mode

Hope you like it

Jonathan Ashton
02-13-2022, 03:17 PM
Very eye catching, I really like the composition.

Sharif Uddin
02-13-2022, 11:34 PM
I like the composition and the looking back pose. To my eye the perch and the grass on the LRC looks sharper than the bird.

Steve Kaluski
02-14-2022, 05:03 AM
Hi Sasan, like the eagle the overall colour is masking the capture, and so everything is away/bathed in this saturated glow. Now it could well be and this is just my take, however everything disappears into each other and so the lovely little owl is just another element.

I think this is a cracker of an image, cool framing and you left room for the LO to look into, the perch is awesome, the way it curves, can I have it please? :bg3: Techs look good and if HH the 1/4000 is good, just keep to Evaluate metering no need to keep swopping.

The subject is looking a bit crunch on the face but OK on the body, back off on the sharpening, or building up in layers/masks may help rather than globally, is this a crop and if so by how much would you say?

Hope the attached helps clarify my thinking, all I did was get a better WB, then made some global adjutants with the HSL panel and then did some colour correction in PS with Curves, no additional sharpening applied, but reducing the cast offers greater definition to the subject.

TFS
Steve

PS BKG colour can be whatever...

Daniel Cadieux
02-14-2022, 01:17 PM
I love the carefully thought out composition here, with the perch lines placed beautifully in the frame. I have to admit this is not my favorite pose ever, but it looks ok in this case. The grasses add a lot here. Well done!