PDA

View Full Version : Khwai Leopard

Andreas Liedmann
02-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Hi folks digging through older files ... again in Botswana .
Truuuuuck loads of files , OMG , should use a big brush to clean up disk space .

This Leopard was rather relaxed albeit a few cars were around , Anette and me found him early morning ... lost him , but found him back later . Had him a few minutes on our own ...

Canon EOS 1Dx II
EF 500 IS L II + 1,4 TC
HH

F 8 ; Iso 1600 ; 1/2500 sec ; man exp

Processed with DPP 4 and PSCC 2022 , shot in portrait .... so basically full frame

Thanks for looking and commenting to my previous thread .

Cheers Andreas

Steve Kaluski
02-03-2022, 12:31 PM
Nice overall image Andreas in great light. The comp works as is, but going tighter also works too, however I might have tried to go a little close if the Leopard was relaxed rather than cropping, but for here, cropping would be fine.

TFS
Steve

Jonathan Ashton
02-04-2022, 02:54 AM
Love it, super processing, the fur is rendered superbly.

haseeb badar
02-04-2022, 05:41 AM
Hi Andreas -- I think you dont need to go in wilderness to search for new images. This is an absolute corker.

Stunning details and loved the framing as well. Superbly done.

Waiting eagerly for more such images from your archive.

TFS !

Andreas Liedmann
02-04-2022, 06:42 AM
Thanks Steve , Jon and Haseeb for your kind comments , much appreciated .

@ Steve ... no need for cropping , have some other files in the archive where this lovely Leopard is bigger in the frame . Maybe i post one this evening ....

@ Haseeb ... more to come from the archive .

Cheers Andreas

Steve Kaluski
02-04-2022, 06:56 AM
Steve ... no need for cropping , have some other files in the archive where this lovely Leopard is bigger in the frame . Maybe i post one this evening ....

Great, my tanks are running on vapour for Wildlife, so looking forward to seeing some new stuff. :cheers:

Andreas Liedmann
02-04-2022, 08:38 AM
..... LOL Steve , nothing new though to post .
As it is old stuff , that never made the way from the HD to the surface of DPP or even Photoshop .
Just raced through PhotoMechanic for quick inspection ....

Jonathan Ashton
02-04-2022, 04:00 PM
What a wonderful position to find yourself, hundreds of images not really looked at!

Andreas Liedmann
02-05-2022, 05:58 AM
What a wonderful position to find yourself, hundreds of images not really looked at!

Jon i am not complaining about that fact ... would just wish ALL would have the same BASE quality as the two Leopard images :bg3::bg3:.
The truth is ... there is still a lot of crap in between .....:S3::S3::w3:t3

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
02-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Stunning shot Andreas. Love the stare and the lovely details and pose. Equally superb BG bokeh too.

Andreas Liedmann
02-10-2022, 05:32 AM
Thanx Sanjeev ...:wave:

Gabriela Plesea
02-11-2022, 02:29 PM
Dear Andreas,

This is a stunner Boetie, cannot believe it was lying there ' unattended ' for some years...among those many files. Beautifully exposed and detail is superb, great POV. Those eyes make the image. Colours so natural. Love it!

Hope you have a great week-end, thank you for sharing,

Andreas Liedmann
02-12-2022, 04:19 AM
..... thank you again :bg3:. He is a stunning Leopard .

Gabriela Plesea
02-14-2022, 02:58 PM
A beauty. Cannot believe you only post this now:S3: