Volkan Akgul
01-29-2022, 08:23 PM
Canon 1DMKIV-Canon800mm F5.6
F5.6-1/2000-iso250

hi,
opinions are important.

Dorian Anderson
01-29-2022, 11:41 PM
Lovely lighting and color, Volkan. The eye contact is very nice, and I really like seeing so much of the long legs. Side-lighting isn't ideal, but I think the image is sufficiently dramatic to overcome that issue. I could see a version with a slight bit off the top (and the corresponding/proportiona amount off the sides; that top portion of the frame feels a bit empty, and I think cropping in just a bit will exaggerate the strong points I mentioned above.

Steve Kaluski
01-30-2022, 04:31 AM
Hi Volkan, I really like the simplicity and the behavioural aspect and you can see they too. Cropwise yes more off the top, but maybe a little more below, I think it's an image that you need to play around with the crop tool. Cracking detail!

However, like the previous image I think it's a bit dark and overall the colours flat, but i wasn't there, but opening up the Exposure and adding some saturation and tweaking some PS adjustments perhaps it brings a little more life to the capture, WDYT??? Again, all subjective.

TFS
Steve

Volkan Akgul
01-30-2022, 07:03 AM
Thanks folks,

I will pay attention.
better Steve . .
:)

Andreas Liedmann
01-30-2022, 01:44 PM
Hi Volkan ... nice to see a Flamingo image , specially with a single subject .
I do not mind the side light at all ... and will never get the point why side lighting is not good , but tastes vary :bg3:.

I do agree with Steve about the missing exposure , his RP is giving a good direction to explore some options.

TFS Andreas

Volkan Akgul
01-31-2022, 01:48 PM
Thanks Andreas :)