PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed Tiger

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
12-23-2021, 02:41 PM
This guy seemed annoyed with all the hullabaloo of photographers trying to get a good shot. :t3
1DX II
100mm
1/1000
f/5
ISO 8000

Andreas Liedmann
12-24-2021, 09:29 AM
Hi Sanjeev .... even without your intro , one can see that something is annoying the Tiger or any other cat species when we can see this facial expression .... they are all the same :bg3:.
This is one thing about the safaris in Indias national parks that I rather do not like .... been there myself .... but understand the excitement and hullabaloo .

Regarding the image , looks good overall and I like the free clear view to the cat .
Comp works well as does the dense forest background . IN terms of color it does look the best posting lately ... I might give the tiger a bit more depth in his coat ( mid tones) .

Nice one and TFS Andreas

haseeb badar
12-25-2021, 04:29 AM
Hi Doc -- Agree with Andreas , colours do look pretty good, infact best so far of all your postings recently. A lower POV would have been better but its fine as posted .

@ Andreas you will be suprised with the reason of annoyance , will share it my post whenever i post my version , but certainly a bit of crowd was also the reason.

Nice image.

TFS !

Jonathan Ashton
12-27-2021, 11:37 AM
Another fine image, I downloaded and tried Andreas' suggestion - it makes a big difference. I think also just a little too heavy on the sharpening.