PDA

View Full Version : What's up guys?

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
12-13-2021, 12:08 PM
Here is a close up shot of the tiger with his intense stare as he wondered looking at us jostling to get a good shot of him. Cloned out couple of twigs in from of the front limb. Shot horizontally and cropped vertically. I think we can name him Mr Prince (please notice the letter 'P' on his limb!!:bg3:
5D IV
500mm
1/1250
f/4
ISO 10,000

Jonathan Ashton
12-13-2021, 02:24 PM
Super looks magnificent, the blacks are dense but for me look good. The healing brush and a few swipes here or there will eliminate that twig/stem. Man what an eyeful it's delightful!!

John Mack
12-14-2021, 09:42 AM
The tiger is looking right at you. HA! I do like that eye contact. Nice job on the framing. Looks great for the ISO.

Andreas Liedmann
12-15-2021, 07:34 AM
Hi Sanjeev ... the head turn and intense look of the Tiger called " P" are just priceless good . Just look into those wonderful eyes ...
Details looking good and the overall tones and colors , as well .

Just check those blacks , in parts there is blue/cyan showing up . Easy fix ...

Personally i am not 100 % with the chosen comp / crop , as i think it is a bit tight on top and bottom . If pixels allow i would rather loose the bottom and have a bit more on top .

TFS Andreas

haseeb badar
12-17-2021, 02:44 AM
What a frame Doc, loved the eye contact. I am fine with the crop, but a little space at the foot would have been fine. Overall i feel the processing is good and so the techs.

Nice one. TFS !