PDA

View Full Version : Jolly

Brian Sump
06-15-2021, 07:12 PM

Taken from the same local pond as the portrait from last month. This one, however, is on the water with a jolly (yet bristly) smile to greet us.

Canon R5
840mm
Handheld
ISO 2500
1/1250
f5.6

LR and PS, DN. A few minor dust flecks/cotton evicted, otherwise as shot. Added a thin sliver of canvas at top for presentation.

Stu Bowie
06-16-2021, 08:10 AM
Hi Brian, love the soft light, and you have exposed the colours so well. Sharpness spot on too. Gotta love that calm/smooth water surface, and the upper BG is a killer.

John Mack
06-16-2021, 10:31 AM
Jolly indeed. The drake looks great against all that green water. Nice soft reflection as well.

Andreas Liedmann
06-16-2021, 10:54 AM
Hey Mr Daffy Duck is back .... very shot amigo .
Lovely processed with tones of details , great colors and so sweet tones !!!

Absolut no suggestion for improving from my side ... can that be ??? Well , yes :t3

Love the open bill ... a pleasure to look at .

TFS Andreas

Brian Sump
06-16-2021, 09:59 PM
Hi Brian, love the soft light, and you have exposed the colours so well. Sharpness spot on too. Gotta love that calm/smooth water surface, and the upper BG is a killer.

Stu, great feedback. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, always appreciate it!

Jolly indeed. The drake looks great against all that green water. Nice soft reflection as well.

John, appreciate that my friend!

Hey Mr Daffy Duck is back .... very shot amigo .
Lovely processed with tones of details , great colors and so sweet tones !!!

Absolut no suggestion for improving from my side ... can that be ??? Well , yes :t3

Love the open bill ... a pleasure to look at .

TFS Andreas

Andreas, you feeling ok!??!? NO nits??

Haha, listen man I take that as a very high compliment. I know tastes vary on here but I value your insights greatly but so glad you like it as presented :-)
:cheers:

arash_hazeghi
06-17-2021, 12:16 AM
pretty shot Brian, the clam green water and the open bill takes it up excellent exposure too

TFS

Kurt Bowman
06-17-2021, 05:06 AM
Love the low POV, smooth water, reflection and open bill! Really well done my friend!

Bill Dix
06-17-2021, 04:17 PM
Fabulous pose - jolly it is. Great POV, exposure, detail. Nicely done.

Krishna Prasad kotti
06-18-2021, 06:21 PM
Very nice frame and colors.
I wish for more space.

TFS