Volkan Akgul
05-15-2021, 04:53 PM
hi,

Canon 1DmarkIV-Canon 800mm F5.6
1/2000 F5.6 iso250
i hope do you like it

Brian Sump
05-15-2021, 04:58 PM
Volkan, this was nicely captured. Earthy feel with a touch of the blues coming through in the background is subtly sweet.

Some may not like the darker rocks and mosses but I think the low perspective and depth of field helped you a lot!

For me, the subject could stand a touch more exposure as it feels just a little muted in tone. Otherwise, fabulous detail captured and love the hint of reflection!

Arthur Morris
05-15-2021, 06:02 PM
Ditto what Brian said. Would not mind the bird a bit higher in the frame as there is lots of empty space above. My preference would also be for a bit of a head turn toward us.

It's May! Go out and get the same image of a breeding plumage adult!!!

with love, artie

Brian'ın da söylediği gibi. Yukarıda çok fazla boş alan olduğu için kuşun çerçevede biraz daha yükseğe takılması sorun olmaz. Tercihim biraz da bize doğru yönelmek olurdu.

Mayıs! Dışarı çıkın ve üreyen bir yetişkinin aynı görüntüsünü alın !!!

sevgilerle artie

Kurt Bowman
05-15-2021, 06:42 PM
The rocks and moss don't personally bother me. I can see what Brian is saying about the muted tones. I like the placement in the frame. If any higher, then I think too much FG would be an issue, but maybe that's just me? nice work!

Volkan Akgul
05-16-2021, 10:02 AM
Teşekkürler arkadaşlar. değerli görüşler. Dikkat ediyorum. old photos. We are at home because of the ban. I could not find the opportunity to try the new equipment

Krishna Prasad kotti
05-16-2021, 02:15 PM
I believe the image needs more contrast. It seems muddy. When was this taken (Time) ?
was it take post-sunset ?

Daniel Cadieux
05-16-2021, 04:09 PM
I agree the image is a bit dark, but I like pretty much everything else. Nicely done Volkan!

Steve Kaluski
05-17-2021, 08:19 AM
Hi Volkan, the low down POV really works here and having the OOF rocks juxtapose to the sharp bird works well together. Love the space given to the capture, but going 16x10 I feel just tightens up the OP. I would remove the black blob on the RHS. I'm away so hard to tell exactly based on the laptop, but based on the Histogram you could up the exposure by a third of a stop, then keeping things very simple, just by adding two Channel blends, it jut adds a tad more to the subject. You can then increase/decrease the amounts to suit via a layer masks.

TFS
Steve

Volkan Akgul
05-17-2021, 04:40 PM
hi Steve,

cleaning and parasite works perfectly for me. the color atmosphere is very good as always. the color of the bird is a little intense :) foot beak part. I'm thinking about the laptop. Thank you very much, you appreciated it. the details are strong. I have to pay attention and improve myself. nice to see you

Volkan Akgul
05-17-2021, 04:41 PM
merhaba Krishna,

kapalı bir gün, sabahın ilk saatleri . teşekkür ederim.

Steve Kaluski
05-18-2021, 02:23 AM
the color of the bird is a little intense :)

Thats fine Volkan, easily corrected via the layer mask, this is why Layers, Masks and Blend Modes are so cool.

I'm thinking about the laptop.

They are great for when you are away, and where you are doing backing up of files, or very simple edits, but personally I would never, ever use it for final PP work, that's always best done using a desktop monitor in a more controlled environment IMHO.

Volkan Akgul
05-18-2021, 07:18 AM
thanks good person :)

John Mack
05-20-2021, 11:36 AM
Looks great with the eye level low angle. Would love to see one in full plummage.

arash_hazeghi
05-21-2021, 01:54 AM
nice frame Volkan, everything has been covered already

TFS