View Full Version : Phalaropus lobatus » Red-necked phalarope

Volkan Akgul
05-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Canon 1DmkIV-Canon800mm F5.6
1/4000 F5.6 iso250

respectfully :)

Arthur Morris
05-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Low perspective is nice. The image is sharp and the EXP is good. Great inquisitive head turn but the eye looks glazed over as if he bird drank too much. Too much junk in. the water. What month?

Düşük perspektif güzel. Görüntü keskin ve EXP iyi. Büyük meraklı kafa çeviriyor ama gözü sanki kuş çok içmiş gibi donmuş görünüyor. Suda çok fazla hurda var. Hangi ay?

with love, artie

annmpacheco
05-10-2021, 05:20 PM
Very nice POV and head angle. Exposure looks good less the small blown whites on the neck. BG is lovely pastel shades but as Artie mentioned too bad the water has a few blemishes. A pleasure to view, TFS

Daniel Cadieux
05-10-2021, 05:39 PM
I love the low angle, sharpness, pose. Nice pale colours too. There is a bright spot on the neck that may have some detail in there if you go back to the raw file...try the highlights slider, along with lowering the exposure by 1/3 stop or so.

John Mack
05-10-2021, 05:48 PM
The low angle is right on. I like the pose with the birds head angled toward you.

Andreas Liedmann
05-11-2021, 04:03 AM
Hi Volkan ... nice low POV and the DOF is cool , giving the soft FG and BG .
Tones and colors are looking , apart from that blown patch on the neck . There is only little detail in the blue channel .... maybe you can recover it in the raw file . HL recovery will not do the trick ... if the red and green channel are clipped in the raw .
You can try to double process it and match them in PS .

TFS Andreas

Brian Sump
05-11-2021, 10:51 AM
Volkan, very nice point of view as captured. I like the reflection and it might be worth a look at bringing the subject up a bit in frame if it helps you retain the whole reflection - sometimes that can work well.

Previous comments are noted. Did you lighten the eye at all? I think a bit more contrast on the iris might help. Perhaps I would also clone out the darker water bubbles on the left.

TFS.

Volkan Akgul
05-11-2021, 04:31 PM
merhaba arkadaşlar,

Tüm görüşler değerlidir. hepsi takdir edilmektedir. teşekkür ederim. Beyazı patlattım :) Bir dahaki sefere dikkat etmeliyim.

Arthur, Eylül. üreme dönemi olabilir ..

not:it did not happen like I want. next time :)

arash_hazeghi
05-12-2021, 01:39 AM
I like the low angle, would just apply some eye doctor and clean up the water. your repost is too dark BTW

TFS