PDA

View Full Version : This little Snowy Says... Wheee.... All the way home...

David Roach
04-02-2021, 01:27 PM
EOS R6 RF 100-500 @500 f8 1/5300 ISO 3200 HH, Manual EXP, cropped for composition

Created as sun sets on clear horizon.
Thanks as always for very valued help on previous posts.

dankearl
04-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Fun pose, wish it was a bit larger in the frame...

Daniel Cadieux
04-03-2021, 03:26 PM
This is a fun image, and the title certainly describes it. Good whites. I'm wondering about the dark outline around much of the egret? It may have been there on the raw file but it seems quite pronounced in some spots.

gail bisson
04-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Such a great pose!
I would clone out the slightly visible dark area in the BG in the left upper corner area.

David Roach
04-03-2021, 05:24 PM
This is a fun image, and the title certainly describes it. Good whites. I'm wondering about the dark outline around much of the egret? It may have been there on the raw file but it seems quite pronounced in some spots.

Thanks as always to all for very valued help. I underexposed on purpose to get the sky/clouds. When I pulled it up (not far), wanted to keep some sky and get the snowy whites perfect. No selections were made. At that point border was there but much fainter and the lighter part of border almost wasn't perceptible. I did a slight contrast boost with curves and the border between bird and sky was more pronounced. So, yes, it was there in raw but not so pronounced.

John Mack
04-08-2021, 06:49 PM
Well, you can't beat that pose. That's for sure. Works very well high key.