f8.0
1/1000
Iso 1600

Sharpen with Topaz AI

What do guys think?

Randy Stout
03-16-2021, 11:53 AM
Wayne:

Cute little guy, bill open a plus. A bit more sharpening on the crown and neck area perhaps.

The biggest challenge is the background. The multiple branches are distracting.

I might also increase the exposure just a bit.

Cheers

Randy

Wayne Niz
03-16-2021, 12:31 PM
Wayne:

Cute little guy, bill open a plus. A bit more sharpening on the crown and neck area perhaps.

The biggest challenge is the background. The multiple branches are distracting.

I might also increase the exposure just a bit.

Cheers

Randy
Hey Randy tx for the help, i will fiddle around about and see if I can make the adjustments as you suggested. I did manage to change my angle and have a less cluttered background shot, but then that's without the open beak..

Thanks again and yes he was a real cutie

kevin Hice
03-16-2021, 12:43 PM
Wayne nice capture especially with the open beak. Colors look good and agree with Randy. Biggest thing is the clutter branches distraction.

Jonathan Ashton
03-16-2021, 03:01 PM
Wayne - shot in the garden hey fill your boots get creative with those branches - what can you do to tempt the bird to the right place? Some one once said to me, "think like a bird" - good advice I'd say. I agree lift the darks or increase exposure a tad but you have a good subject there - I'd recommend get busy and make life easy for yourself. Can't wait to see some more.

arash_hazeghi
03-17-2021, 02:05 AM
nice find the environment is a bit cluttered, the bird is a bit soft and doesn't show much details as posted

TFS