PDA

View Full Version : Blue Tit

Andreas Liedmann
03-07-2021, 08:20 AM
Hi folks ... never posted such fresh image here on BPN
One from this morning .

Sat in my " hide in the garden " and waited ...

Canon EOS 1Dx III
EF 500 IS L II + 1,4 TC III
Tripod

F 5,6 ; Iso 5000 ; 1/1600 sec

Processed with DPP 4 and PSCC 2021 , cropped for comp to 75 % of FF . The perch isn't ideal but the Tit wanted to sit there on the side twig ....:t3

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous posting

Cheers Andreas

Jonathan Ashton
03-07-2021, 10:17 AM
Andreas perch aside the Blue tit is well processed, though perhaps not in the best condition. The background?? I would make an artificial natural looking background, I think it would look better than orange. Come on get a pleasing perch - intersecting branches cause confusion!

Andreas Liedmann
03-07-2021, 10:34 AM
Thanks Jon ... much appreciated .
Background is simply a sunlit row of bushes , whereas the feeder area was still in shade .
The Tit is indeed looking somehow ... not well styled .
I hear you about the perch :w3 .... personally I am struggling what to do with the fancy setup . As I have have to remove everything .... every day .... including my army camouflage netting wrapped around two terrace chairs :eek3::bg3:
My whole family is already making jokes about me and my freaky looking setup .

Cheers Andreas

Wayne Niz
03-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Hi folks ... never posted such fresh image here on BPN
One from this morning .

Sat in my " hide in the garden " and waited ...

Canon EOS 1Dx III
EF 500 IS L II + 1,4 TC III
Tripod

F 5,6 ; Iso 5000 ; 1/1600 sec

Processed with DPP 4 and PSCC 2021 , cropped for comp to 75 % of FF . The perch isn't ideal but the Tit wanted to sit there on the side twig ....:t3

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous posting

Cheers Andreas
Hi Andreas

I love the colours with the light blue and orange contrast, great pic.
Also need to start thinking about a feeding station and hide in the garden setup myself

David Roach
03-07-2021, 06:21 PM
Thanks Jon ... much appreciated .
Background is simply a sunlit row of bushes , whereas the feeder area was still in shade .
The Tit is indeed looking somehow ... not well styled .
I hear you about the perch :w3 .... personally I am struggling what to do with the fancy setup . As I have have to remove everything .... every day .... including my army camouflage netting wrapped around two terrace chairs :eek3::bg3:
My whole family is already making jokes about me and my freaky looking setup .

Cheers Andreas

The image of the world travelling wildlife photographer with makeshift blind/setup in the backyard with family duly amused brought a big smile to my face:bg3::bg3::bg3: Sorry for that professor... :eek3:

Kurt Bowman
03-08-2021, 10:06 AM
I like the sharpness of the Tit and the pose. Obviously I wish he didn't choose a side branch for a perch, but you cannot control that of course. I am fine with the BG

Volkan Akgul
03-08-2021, 04:09 PM
hi Andreas,

Magnificent details processed with a magnificent technique. No pixelation, no noise. like pure silk. Congratulations.
(iso5000)