PDA

View Full Version : Morris to Sump!

Arthur Morris
01-06-2021, 10:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-2Vyl-dV8

So how did I wind up in Denver throwing a pass to Brian Sump? Learn the whole story and learn a lot about Brian Sump in the BAA blog post here. (https://www.birdsasart-blog.com/2021/01/04/morris-to-sump-video-and-from-wes-welker-to-the-flying-duckman/) For starters, Brian caught passes from Drew Brees and played professional football for five years!

with love, artie

Brian Sump
01-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Loved spending time with you Artie. You still have a cannon ;-)

Thank you for the amazing write-up!

You are most welcome. My canon is more like a pea-shooter :)

with love, a

Volkan Akgul
01-07-2021, 09:33 AM
Thanks Artie,

Being proud, Brian. This football is tough :) you must be fine. If it is good like the photos you took, then the opponents fear you ...

Daniel Cadieux
01-07-2021, 03:49 PM
IQ is grainier than I expect from you, and the BG is a bit distracting, especially the spectator with the bright white shirt. Oh wait........:bg3:

I enjoyed the write-up, and the short video too.

Kurt Bowman
01-08-2021, 12:59 PM
That location sure looks familiar! ��

Arthur Morris
01-08-2021, 05:25 PM
IQ is grainier than I expect from you, and the BG is a bit distracting, especially the spectator with the bright white shirt. Oh wait........:bg3:

I enjoyed the write-up, and the short video too.

Hey Dan, The JPEG that Brian sent me was horrific. Topaz Gigapixel improved it quite a bit.

with love, a

William Dickson
01-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Isn't it great Artie...when you see 'young' guys coming through, and standing out....it makes me think....I wish I had started earlier.....BTW...Scottish Football is 'Football'.....and...is he any good at Golf

Will

Arthur Morris
01-09-2021, 08:47 AM
Isn't it great Artie...when you see 'young' guys coming through, and standing out....it makes me think....I wish I had started earlier.....BTW...Scottish Football is 'Football'.....and...is he any good at Golf

Will

Hey Will

I've seen quite a few in my almost 38-years of bird photography. And I did not start until age 37! When did you start? I was really good at golf until my former wife cured me of it :( But then I found birds.

with love, artie

William Dickson
01-09-2021, 02:28 PM
Hey Will

I've seen quite a few in my almost 38-years of bird photography. And I did not start until age 37! When did you start? I was really good at golf until my former wife cured me of it :( But then I found birds.

with love, artie

I started properly in December, 2013....The day I became a member.......Everything I know I learned on here...I am now 65....One of the best things I have done in my life....:S3: ....I was never any good at golf, but I did manage to photograph Grey Partridge on the 3rd green at the Old course, St Andrews

Will