PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Kiss ....

Andreas Liedmann
01-02-2021, 02:00 PM
Hello folks ,
and a very happy new year to the whole community :bg3:

Starting into the new year with a " retro " image back from 2012 , image was taken on New Island . This island belongs to the Falklands .... on one the numerous islands in that area .
Two Black Browed Albatrosses were playing their courtship game ..... out in in the open :eek3::t3. No panic .... it was very civilized and very gentle !!!

Canon EOS 1D MK IV
EF 70 - 200 IS L 2,8 at 145 mm
HH

F 4 ; Iso 500 ; 1/1000 sec

Processed with C1 and PSCC 2021 ; slightly cropped and added some little canvas to have a better composition .

Thanks for looking and commenting to my previous posting

Cheers Andreas

Brian Sump
01-02-2021, 04:19 PM
Andreas, this frame works very well for me.

Super interaction, both subjects sharp and in focus. Exposed nicely for being top/backlit. Just enough oof foreground.

Nicely done, TFS!

gail bisson
01-02-2021, 05:55 PM
Lovely interaction and your canvas extension is very good.
I would never have known you
did the extension if you had not said so.
I like the fanned tail on the left bird.
I wish the white area in the BG was not between the birds but that is a minor nit!
Gail

Dorian Anderson
01-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Beautiful scene, Andreas. Love the interaction and soft lighting and rim effect on the nicely exposed heads. Bird in background is a bummer, but it's still a beautiful image.

David Roach
01-03-2021, 11:10 AM
How'd I miss this. Superb canvas overall (so, what's new). They really pop against the cliff BG, love the interaction and framing (especially what appears to be another couple just between). TFS

ps
Those eyes... those eyebrows...

annmpacheco
01-03-2021, 03:41 PM
glad you dusted this one off! Terrific interaction and love the beak touch and the fanned tails. Yes, sure wish the BG bird wasn't smack i the middle of the action, never the less, a wonderful interaction captured.

Andreas Liedmann
01-05-2021, 03:32 AM
Thanks to all of you for your feedback , much appreciated .
I am also not happy with the OOF bird in the BG .....