PDA

View Full Version : Last one off...

David Roach
12-26-2020, 05:17 PM
EOS R6 RF 100-500 f7.1 1/640 ISO 1600 HH, Manual mode, cropped for composition

Just before sunrise, the perch at the right had 6 glossy on it for the night. As the sun was close to rising, 5 flew the coop. This beauty was on the top perch and I assumed wanted to enjoy it just a little longer. Was creating some images when off he/she goes. Not enough SS to freeze wings but the tracking worked fine. In this case the focus was on the head and beak as eye was too small to acquire.

John Mack
12-26-2020, 06:14 PM
This one is not doing much for me. If the bird was all the way to the right it would work better.

Arthur Morris
12-27-2020, 04:34 AM
The wing position is really neat but with the bird dead center a pretty distracting BKGR this is not one of your best. I think it good stand an increase in contrast.

with love, artie

Andreas Liedmann
12-27-2020, 11:13 AM
HI David ... cool pose of the bird .
But as an image it does not grab that much , I do agree with the above comments .

TFS Andreas

Brian Sump
12-27-2020, 07:39 PM
David, I really like the trees framing from right to left at bottom. The pose is fairly interesting....

I wonder if you could play with a longer crop (16x9?) and make it work?

Hope you had a great Christmas!

David Roach
12-28-2020, 05:02 AM
David, I really like the trees framing from right to left at bottom. The pose is fairly interesting....

I wonder if you could play with a longer crop (16x9?) and make it work?

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Hi Brian and all. Thanks as always for very valued inputs and indeed had a great Christmas with all grandkids visiting safely on whatsapp to show off their bounty... Everyone thanks again and here's wishing for a Happy New Year for you and yours...