PDA

View Full Version : Mushroom (Coprinus sp?)

Jonathan Ashton
11-01-2020, 09:21 AM
15 Stacked images using Zerene stacker
Tripod Olympus OMD E M1X, 60mm mcaro lens
ISO 64, f4

ACR/Zerene/PSCC

Ravi Hirekatur
11-01-2020, 06:17 PM
Wow! Beautiful image! These look like they are sprouting out of nowhere. Stacking done excellently with everything is tack sharp. Nice contrast against the killer background. Lots of details.

Krishna Prasad kotti
11-01-2020, 10:08 PM
Excellent Stacked image. Nice Colors

Steve Kaluski
11-03-2020, 03:51 AM
Hi Jon, nice to think OOTB on this one. I quite like the low POV but wonder if there i just a tad too much OOF soil? The damaged mushroom on the right is a bit unfortunate, could you have plucked it and rotated it slightly, plus moving it slightly to the right to avoid the over lap???? Colours look good on the mushroom, could go tad darker, but matter of personal taste, however a darker BKG gives a bit more pop... just watch the masking as there are some artifacts in the green backdrop. A 16x9 is also an option I think.

TFS
Steve

David Roach
11-03-2020, 04:32 AM
Way cool. my friend. Looks like a fantasy mushroom city. Where are the gnomes... TFS

John Mack
11-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Lovely group of mushrooms. I like the framing and that solid green background. I take a small soft paintbrush with me to knock of some of that dirt. Looks to be a little ghosting around the top of the musrooms.