PDA

View Full Version : OMG ... i am a dumb brown bear

Andreas Liedmann
10-15-2020, 02:36 PM
..... too stupid to catch the salmon of this beautiful place in the Kambalnaya River of Kamtchatka . Well you as a viewer could think of it .... like I constructed the behavior of eh subject .
In real life he just simply scratched his face ...LOL .

Big male brown bear in the Kambalnaya River

Canon EOS 1Dx II
EF 200 - 400 IS L at 329 mm
HH

F 6,3 ; Iso 3200 ; 1/2500 sec ; man exp and auto iso

Processed with DPP 4 and PSCC 2020 ; cropped and leveled for comp . Sadly I had to crop too tight , as the top of the frame is a wee bit tight ..... because the image was very unleveled captured .

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous thread .

Cheers Andreas

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
10-15-2020, 10:20 PM
Ha Ha, this one made me laugh! Nice title and good content Andreas, good behaviour captured here and the lack of eye contact is ok. Well done.

Gabriela Plesea
10-16-2020, 01:07 AM
Well seen and captured, Andreas - I thoroughly enjoyed viewing. Super techs and subject nice and sharp, colours look natural. I understand about the crop/composition.

Going to work with a smile on my face now...:S3:

Kind regards,

Jonathan Ashton
10-16-2020, 03:17 AM
Looks great Andreas, all aspects fine with me, I don't mind the tight crop.

haseeb badar
10-16-2020, 09:11 AM
A fun image Andreas.

Could be entered in Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards.

Details and Colours are as per your high standards. The framing is Quite tight though, especially at the top and bottom.

Funny image. TFS !

John Mack
10-16-2020, 01:29 PM
The title is pretty funny. Fits the pose on the bear perfectly. I like the view of those claws. Nice to see the bear in the water as well.

Marc Mol
10-16-2020, 08:30 PM
Would make a nice candidate for next years Comedy Wildlife Awards, good stuff Andreas. Would like to see some more space all round, if that was possible.

TFS

William Dickson
10-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Great capture.....I don't mind the tight crop....It all points quickly to the paw on the head...and thats what it's all about :w3

Will

Steve Kaluski
10-18-2020, 10:15 AM
A fun image, but just too tight overall.

because the image was very unleveled captured

Enable the electronic level in the view finder. :S3:

TFS
Steve

Andreas Liedmann
10-25-2020, 12:46 PM
Thanks folks for your various comments , as always much appreciated .

@ Steve .... the electronic level does not help when things are going on fast , works well when things are going on slow and it is activated in my cameras !!! And the image is a wee bit , but not too tight :w3.

Cheers Andreas