PDA

View Full Version : Perambulating plover(2)...

David Roach
10-11-2020, 03:51 AM
EOS R RF 100-500 RF 1.4xtc @700 F10 1/640 ISO 800 HH, Manual EXP, cropped for pano

Tried to take into account all comments on previous post. Less on top, still pano with mangrove sprouts for balance and better leg separation. Also added black to the neutrals which darkened the lighter non black plumage. The second catch light is the rising sun coming through hole in mangrove forest with top being the rising sun coming over the same. So, I kept it.

Arthur Morris
10-11-2020, 05:10 AM
I like the raised foot and the image design but wish for a bit more room below. That is somewhat unusual habitat for a black-bellied ... The upper parts of the bird look fine but the breast seems to lack any detail ...

with love, artie

ps: I did not see any previous posts of this bird.

Joseph Przybyla
10-11-2020, 07:02 AM
Hi David, interesting image of a Black-bellied Plover. I second all of Artie's comments and add that the color of the bird appears brown rather than black on my display. I love how the water appears to meet the sky and that your POV was high enough to show the leg. Thank you for sharing.

arash_hazeghi
10-12-2020, 02:10 AM
you got some nice light and low angle here. I agree the head/eye/breast looks lacking in details.

TFS

John Mack
10-12-2020, 05:23 PM
I like the raised foot. The vegetation on the left balances the bird very nicely. Nice light.