PDA

View Full Version : Made the news

Harry Behret
07-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Y'all,

On Saturday I was lucky enough to get some coverage (http://floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080705/NEWS01/807050318/1006) in our local paper for a pending photo exhibit of Brevard's wiildlife.

Fabs Forns
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Congratulations and good luck, Harry. Your work and your dedication makes a difference and I admire your motivation to help others.

If you send me a note with all the particulars, we can post it in the Workshop, Lectures, Exhibit Forum, for the locals to get a chance to go :)
I know this project has kept you busy lately :)

Harold Davis
07-07-2008, 04:06 PM
congrats and good luck again!!! i wish you guys all the best and hope you exceed your expectations!!!

Maxis Gamez
07-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Congratulations Harry! Very well deserved and good luck.

Keep us post it!

Dave Phillips
07-07-2008, 06:53 PM
congrats and best wishes Harry......seems you have had quite a response on this endeavor

Alfred Forns
07-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Big Congrats Harry !!! I'm sure its going to be terrific !!!!

Harry Behret
07-08-2008, 06:12 PM
congrats and best wishes Harry......seems you have had quite a response on this endeavor

The support we have received so far is amazing. Smugmug has provided a free pro web site and free printing for the exhibit. Dixie Crossroads has provided us their gazebo for no charge and its owner, Lauralee Thompson has helped with great support and advice. Southern Photo has done the matting of the images for the exhibit at a greatly reduced price. The Titusville Art League has loaned us their display panels for the exhibit. The story in Florida Today has been a blessing and has resulted in thousands of hits on our website. Numerous local environmental, phtographic, birding, and art groups have put us on their calendars or notified their members of the exhibit. Also I have to acknowledge the phtographers who have donated their images for the exhibit,

Blake Shadle
07-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Great work, Harry!! Big Congrats!! Lookin' sharp in that press photo :)