PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrows...

Joseph Przybyla
10-08-2020, 09:14 AM
I captured this image of a Eastern Meadowlark along Joe Overstreet Road in Kenansville, Florida. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VRII AF-S ED HH
1/2000 F/5.6 Matrix Metering EV +1/3 ISO 1000 Auto 1 WB, image captured at 400mm
Post processing in Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC 2020 and Neat Image for noise reduction when needed
Cropped for composition and presentation

David Roach
10-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Just wonderful details all around, great view of feet, killer BG and pose. TFS

kevin Hice
10-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Sorry Joe on my screen I am seeing hardly any detail,don't know what happened almost a blurred look to the pixels,Halo and lots of noise to the bird especially to the lower portion of the bird. Maybe neat image caused the problems. TFS

Joseph Przybyla
10-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Sorry Joe on my screen I am seeing hardly any detail,don't know what happened almost a blurred look to the pixels,Halo and lots of noise to the bird especially to the lower portion of the bird. Maybe neat image caused the problems. TFS

Hi Kevin, thanks for viewing and commenting. Looking at the image most likely I cropped the image too much trying to show the eyebrows which I think are unique. I guess the image quality did not hold up. Here is how I should have posted the image. Thanks Kevin.

kevin Hice
10-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Yes Joe greatly improved even the heavy noise under the tail is now gone.I know what you were trying to portray with the eyebrows. I hated to be negative but most of your photos are spot on and a joy to view.

Arthur Morris
10-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Agree that the repost is a big improvement. I am constantly preaching against large crops . A bit of selective sharpening of the eyes would like improve it as it looks as if the sharpest focus is on the breast.

with love, arite
ps; what date?