PDA

View Full Version : Pink Legs, Blue Water

Joseph Przybyla
10-06-2020, 06:23 PM
I captured this image of a Black-necked Stilt at Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County, Florida. Comments and critique welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VRII AF-S ED, camera and lens supported by a monopod
1/2000 F/5.6 Matrix Metering EV -1/3 ISO 250 Auto 1 WB, image captured at 400mm
Post processed in Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC 2020 and Neat Image for noise reduction when needed
Cropped for composition and presentation

P.S. Learn more about Circle B Bar Reserve in the BAA Middle Florida Photography Site Guide that Artie and I co-authored. It is available at this link The BAA Middle of Florida Site Guide (https://birdsasart-shop.com/the-baa-middle-of-florida-photographic-site-guide/)

David Roach
10-06-2020, 07:29 PM
Love the pose, framing, EXP and the water as BG to make this beauty pop. Very peaceful feeling... TFS

ps
Those muddy legs and that red eye...

Paul Burdett
10-06-2020, 08:53 PM
Very nice...the raised leg certainly makes this image a winner. Just wondering if perhaps there's a little too much empty space on the RHS? Exposure looks good.

Daniel Cadieux
10-07-2020, 09:24 AM
Nice, clean, elegant frame. Pointing the camera down another 1-2 inches or so would have made it even better IMO, assuming there was no debris below the frame. I'm really digging the pastel colours.

William Dickson
10-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Lovely looking frame Joe...What a great looking pose...Agree with a little cropped from the RHS

Will