PDA

View Full Version : Anhinga Male With Breeding Colors on Eye Ring Ando Lore...

Joseph Przybyla
07-26-2020, 07:26 PM
I wonder what my friend and mentor the capitán de la policía de ángulo de cabeza will think. I think he will approve, but then maybe not. Image captured at Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County, Florida. Comments and critique welcome and appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Nikon D500
Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VRII AF-S ED, camera and lens supported by a monopod
1/2500 F/8 Matrix Metering EV 0 ISO 2200 Auto 1 WB, image captured at 400mm
Post processed in Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC 2020 and Neat Image for noise reduction
Cropped for composition and presentation

P.S. Learn more about Circle B Bar Reserve in the BAA Middle Florida Photography Site Guide that Artie and I co-authored. It is available at this link The BAA Middle of Florida Site Guide (https://birdsasart-shop.com/the-baa-middle-of-florida-photographic-site-guide/)

Would a moderator please fix the typo in the title.

arash_hazeghi
07-27-2020, 01:43 AM
hey Joe, tech's are all good nothing to improve there but I gotta say I like the angle and the close up view of the one Artie posted a bit better. Not the same bird obviously but I wonder what if you had used his blue print for this image

TFS

Joseph Przybyla
07-27-2020, 07:16 AM
hey Joe, tech's are all good nothing to improve there but I gotta say I like the angle and the close up view of the one Artie posted a bit better. Not the same bird obviously but I wonder what if you had used his blue print for this image

TFS

Hi Arash, thank you for viewing and commenting. This image was captured in 2018, so no I hadn't used Artie's image for a blueprint but when I did see Artie's recent post it did bring to mind this image so I went looking for it. He showed the female I thought I would shot the male. Thanks again, I appreciated your comments on the techs maybe I am finally on the right track to mastering post processing.

annmpacheco
07-27-2020, 11:45 AM
Hi Joe, excellent look at that eye and colorful eye ring. Love the white and black plumes...

Krishna Prasad kotti
07-27-2020, 03:59 PM
Colorful. Very nice not changes from me.

TFS

Joseph Przybyla
07-30-2020, 09:11 AM
Thanks everyone for viewing and commenting, much appreciated.