f/4 400mm DO Mk2
f/7.1
1/3200
ISO 640

I captured this one yesterday from the balcony. ACR..PS2020

Will

John Mack
05-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Love it. Nice dorsal view and a sweet view of that fanned out tail. The dark water is nice as well.

Arthur Morris
05-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Nice balcony! I love gulls, I lovee, love, love the pose and the dorsal view and the perfect EXP and sharpness do not hurt either. In my book, this is a stunner.

with love, artie

dankearl
05-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Wicked pose, if you had eye contact, the wings would be fine.
Since you don't, I think you needed everything sharp to be a great Gull photo.
Nice Balcony shot!

Andreas Liedmann
05-06-2020, 12:22 PM
Hi Will ... I personally think it is a real killer shot !!!!
Love everything about it , albeit I might change a few things and wish for a tiny bit more room all around .

For me the blacks are a bit dense and the whites could get a TINY bit more depth .... IMHO . Plus I might sharpen a fraction more .

Really NICE one !!!!

TFS Andreas

Bill Dix
05-06-2020, 01:12 PM
Great pose and comp. Nicely exposed. All looks good in my book.

Jonathan Ashton
05-08-2020, 02:17 AM
Absolute beauty Will, my first reaction was a super pose and super detail, the darkest black feathers are perhaps a little dense. This is really good!

Arthur Morris
06-25-2020, 05:13 AM
Wicked pose, if you had eye contact, the wings would be fine.
Since you don't, I think you needed everything sharp to be a great Gull photo.
Nice Balcony shot!

Hi Dan, I am confused as there is eye contact and everything looks perfectly sharp to me ...

with love, artie

Arthur Morris
06-25-2020, 05:15 AM
Hi Will ... I personally think it is a real killer shot !!!!
Love everything about it , albeit I might change a few things and wish for a tiny bit more room all around .

For me the blacks are a bit dense and the whites could get a TINY bit more depth .... IMHO . Plus I might sharpen a fraction more .

Really NICE one !!!!

TFS Andreas

Hi Andreas, I agree that this is a killer-goood image but I must say that the BLACKs and the WHITEs look perfect as does the framing. I would not change a single pixel.

with love, artie