PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel 2

David Roach
05-03-2020, 06:57 AM
EOS R RF 70-200 @200 f2.8 1/1600 ISO 400 manual exposure 40% crop. RF glass rocks...

Jonathan Ashton
05-03-2020, 09:05 AM
I like the stare, the lighting conditions really make for an evocative image. He has an impatient look about him there on one leg giving you he stare as if to say, "what are you looking at?"

William Dickson
05-03-2020, 11:04 AM
Nice stare and I like the DOF...looks almost 3D here....Oh for a natural perch.

Will

Andreas Liedmann
05-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Hi David .... nice one !!! Love the light and these golden color variations .
A shame about the perch

TFS Andreas

Joseph Przybyla
05-03-2020, 01:37 PM
Hi David, I like the owl, colors and exposure look good, nice background. I think I would have tried to eliminate most of the perch so it is not so prominent. Most of the perches where I go are the ugly crosses someone pounds into the ground for a perch. Thank you for sharing,

John Mack
05-03-2020, 03:32 PM
Nice light,nice pose and a nice background. What more could you ask for. I don't mind the perch.

Arthur Morris
05-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Geet some duct tape and tape a nice, natural perch to that stake ...

with love, a

David Roach
05-03-2020, 09:09 PM
Geet some duct tape and tape a nice, natural perch to that stake ...

with love, a

ROTFL Knew that would be your response. Had me laughing. I had to sneak into a county park (with my bike) that just reopened with limited hours (no golden hour as it closes early) just to get this. Now you want me to do a setup on a stake to mark the nests (for conservation) in the middle of what is a model RF airplane field during non Covid times... :bg3: But seriously, this RF glass is phenomenal. At least when compared to my old glass. This is long end, wide open on a zoom that feels like a prime. Sharp and contrasty from corner to corner with buttery smooth bokeh you'd expect in a a prime. And the MFD is 2.3 feet. Can't wait for longer RF glass as well...
Peace,
David