PDA

View Full Version : Retrieving a minnow size snack...

David Roach
03-31-2020, 01:13 PM
EOS R EF 400 DO I 1.4xtc II f8 1/4000 ISO 800

John Mack
03-31-2020, 02:35 PM
Like all those water drops. The light looks nice. Detail in those whites looks spot on. Nice blue water as well.

Dorian Anderson
03-31-2020, 07:21 PM
Lovely action, and I think you could crop even closer to highlight it, especially if you have additional room to the left. The bottom of the frame feel really vacuous as it is.

Exposure and details are great, so you can afford to put more attention on the subject.

David Roach
03-31-2020, 08:02 PM
Lovely action, and I think you could crop even closer to highlight it, especially if you have additional room to the left. The bottom of the frame feel really vacuous as it is.

Exposure and details are great, so you can afford to put more attention on the subject.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Dorian. I do have some room left and right as this is cropped from horizontal and I like your crop but prefer my choice for this reason. Big red coming from the right upper corner leading to the action and to balance that, the wavy reflection coming from the right lower corner, also leading to the action. Thanks again for your very valued inputs.