PDA

View Full Version : Indian Rhino ...

Andreas Liedmann
02-17-2020, 03:14 PM
Hi all have not posted an image of this fantastic species for a longer while .... and it was Haseeb who gave me the idea .
Haseeb will try to make it possible what i told you ... hope you can be patient .

As we do not say where , when it comes to the rhino species .... i tell you it was somewhere across Asia .... LOL . Folks might know where this could have been taken ....

Canon EOS 1Dx
EF 200 - 400 IS L at 300 mm
HH from car

F 6,3 ; Iso 5000 ; 1/1250 sec ; man exp and auto iso ; Shot almost perfectly ETTR

Processed with DPP 4 and PSCC 2020 ; cropped for comp from all sides slightly .

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous postings

Cheers Andreas

haseeb badar
02-18-2020, 12:56 AM
Hi Andreas -- many thanks for posting this.

You have done a superb job here. Lovely details and nice vibrant greens. What I really liked here is the Rhino in the open area , and quite a nice angle .

I see a bit of noise in the bkg but i am ok with it and also liking those hues of magenta that you have retained in the colours. Working on all counts.

Nicely done, TFS !

You have whetted my appetite for this beauty.

Gabriela Plesea
02-18-2020, 12:30 PM
Indeed a beauty, Andreas!

Wonderful pose and I love that head turn, great timing Boetie! As well as those brown ear tufts and skin folds :S3:

Great techs, well exposed, nicely processed with good detail and sharpness. Composition works and it's nice to see a bit of the environment.

Really wish to see a green lawn like this again! We are experiencing such high temperatures here, desperate for some rain...

Thank you for sharing Boetie, much appreciated,

John Mack
02-20-2020, 04:32 PM
Detail on the rhino looks great. The green is a nice touch here. Framing is right on as well.

Andreas Liedmann
02-21-2020, 02:38 PM
Thanks folks for your kind comments ...