PDA

View Full Version : Get my Back

carole wiley
07-02-2008, 07:29 PM
I find terns to be quite the paradox, on the ground resembling tough guy thugs and in flight all elegance. This is the tough guy.

Thanks for looking, your comments are invaluable to a new comer like myself.

Richard Waas
07-02-2008, 07:41 PM
"You talkin' to me?" I definitely see the tough guy. I'm not the bird expert here, but I loved the DOF.

Lance Peters
07-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Carole - These are great looking birds - Here's another take.

Personal taste - I dont think the guy in the BG adds anything to the image and also the OOF foreground is distracting. - for my tastes the image is the main guy.

So I have cropped diferently - did some QM'S to remove some distarcting BG elements and lighten sharpened teh eye.

Some might like it - some might not.

Arthur Morris
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
I like the juxtaposition of the two birds and this image has some puch (contrast) to it. Maybe a bit off the bottom.

Alfred Forns
07-02-2008, 08:24 PM
I have to go with the original also Besides the bottom would take a tad at the top !!! Excellent image !!!

SeanKP
07-03-2008, 05:06 AM
Yup, I like this a lot indeed. Fabulous low angle. Personally I'd crop a touch more off the top than the bottom

Harold Davis
07-03-2008, 12:25 PM
i was thinking exactly what al said. just a slither off the top too. great job!!

Julie Kenward
07-03-2008, 01:38 PM
And I wanted more off the bottom! How's that for confusing?!!! I like the original with both birds and your title cracked me up. I do find so much of the FG (foreground) being blurred to be distracting so suggested the tighter crop from the bottom. Very funny image!