PDA

View Full Version : White-tail fawn

John Mack
07-24-2019, 07:46 PM
This image was created in Ithaca, New York on 6/27/19 at 6:49PM. Image processed in Lightroom and Photoshop.

Hand held, Small crop.

Canon 5D MarkIV
Sigma 150-600 Contemporary
600mm
ISO 800
f6.3
1/2500sec

Stuart Philpott
07-25-2019, 12:53 PM
Slightly warm John?? Your fawn images are so lovely I'm pretty green( not jealous but ya know:bg3:) of you right now !! Personally I'd have liked you a bit lower here lens sort of skimming the grass tops lower Detail looks great John and the subject I'm utterly enchanted by .

Fella looks like our fallow fawns John......... really really similar !

stu

Gabriela Plesea
07-25-2019, 01:31 PM
Hello John,

This must be one of the prettiest fawns I have seen so far around here, maybe it's because she's so cute and so small:S3:

Love the pose and slight head turn, the hesitation from the subject and expression make the image for me. Maybe a little tight at the bottom, don't you think?

I like the colours overall and those vivid greens appeal to me. Don't know if it is too warm, I imagine the light to be gorgeous at 7 am.

Very nice techs John and DoF is spot-on. Nice detail too. Pretty neat image and well processed, thank you so much for sharing!

Kind regards,

Jonathan Ashton
07-28-2019, 10:57 AM
Cute or what? John these deer shots are making me very envious! Lovely position and angle, that "pesky" blade of grass doesn't bother me at all, it makes for authenticity in my view.