PDA

View Full Version : Female red Head

kevin Hice
07-19-2019, 12:10 PM
Shot in local slough in Nd. This is the second photo that I have processed and I am seeing some color noise. If any one can add some suggestions not a high ISO. Have never had this problem before, I start out with the raw file in Dpp 4.10 and use Arash's values.Added a few points of saturation in Photoshop. Which seems to add more noise the same when I sharpen. I looked at it before saturation was added and still see it. I am now wondering both color noise problems have occurred in low light situations and I was under exposed on original file?Neat image on background and subject. Thanks for comments and critiques.
Canon 5D Mark 1V
500f/4 L IS
700 mm
AV 7.1
ISO 2000

Dorian Anderson
07-19-2019, 04:37 PM
Beautiful look at this lovely lady. Colors look great given the flight light and the sharpness and exposure are spot on. Total keeper in my book.

I also think you're beating yourself up about the noise; everything looks really good. Anything more will just be technical masturbation.

Randy Stout
07-19-2019, 06:17 PM
Kevin, as presented, I would not have said anything about excessive noise. It shows beautifully, with great shooting angle, soft light, sharp.

I appreciate the pursuit of perfection, but on my 5k monitor, it looks great.

Randy

John Mack
07-19-2019, 08:49 PM
Great view of this feamle. Low angle and composition are spot on. I don't see any noise in this.