Post Processing:-
===================
Raw Processing using C1P, Extra Sharpen during raw conversion on Head
2x3 Crop
Little Neat Image NR
Sharpening for Presentation
Tonal Adjustments in Viveza
Selective Color adding few points to Blacks
Cloning - Lots of spots on the water - Dirt/flies etc.

Let me know your thoughts and comments.

Thanks
Krishna

annmpacheco
06-14-2019, 11:35 AM
A beauty Krishna, any chance you could post a bit larger? Very serene, exposure looks smack on, and the water dribbling from open bill is eye catching. I would suggest losing about half of the space below the reflection...

Mike Poole
06-14-2019, 12:25 PM
i like this one a lot Krishna, very high on my 'want' list if I make it back to the States, and the loose framing and simple composition work wonderfully here

Mike

Krishna Prasad kotti
06-14-2019, 12:33 PM
A beauty Krishna, any chance you could post a bit larger? Very serene, exposure looks smack on, and the water dribbling from open bill is eye catching. I would suggest losing about half of the space below the reflection...

Thank you

I will try to repost a bit larger today

Colin Driscoll
06-14-2019, 06:29 PM
Lovely soft light and pastel tones. Good action. A hard one to crop I think, maybe even lending itself to horizontal which would allow the bird to be stronger in the frame, if the detail will stand it.

Krishna Prasad kotti
06-14-2019, 10:11 PM
Repost -- Larger Image and Taking some canvas from bottom as per the suggestion from annmpacheco

Krishna Prasad kotti
06-14-2019, 10:12 PM
I can see a square crop as well, but liked the loose crop...

Paul Burdett
06-15-2019, 12:57 AM
Simply beautiful!

greg cowle
06-15-2019, 05:30 AM
Very nice capture with the drops. Like the upper background, which I assume is cloud reflection.

Krishna Prasad kotti
06-15-2019, 09:59 AM
Very nice capture with the drops. Like the upper background, which I assume is cloud reflection.

Yes they are reflections from clouds / mountains I do not remember exactly

John Mack
06-15-2019, 10:09 AM
Very nice. Like the water dorps and the reflection. I would take either one the original or the repost.

Jake Levin
06-15-2019, 12:01 PM
A nice capture. I wouldn't change the crop very much at all, because there are some beautiful reflections above the bird. Maybe just a little bit off the top, but personally I would never make this one a square. The detail and water drops are great, and you have a complete reflection, which doesn't always happen! Nice job.

Daniel Cadieux
06-15-2019, 06:19 PM
Ooh, this is beautiful!! I like the crop as presented, and the overall colours too. Superb job. The only thing I would do is remove some of the larger spots in the water - especially the couple touching the legs on the reflection (spot removal tool should be perfect to use for that). Such a peaceful feel to this image....

Arthur Morris
06-20-2019, 04:17 PM
I too far prefer the original crops. The bird is great but the clouds make the image.

with love, a