Image Adjustment using Viveza
Subtle Vignetting
Dodging the Dark Area

Let me know your thoughts and comments.

Thanks
Krishna

Arthur Morris
06-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Very nice. Do you know why the birds at the top are more blurred? There are two possible reasons ...

with love, artie

John Mack
06-02-2019, 09:38 AM
Pretty nice blur. The difference in the blurring of the birds is pretty cool. Maybe the top ones are moving faster.

Krishna Prasad kotti
06-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Very nice. Do you know why the birds at the top are more blurred? There are two possible reasons ...

with love, artie

I am not completely sure, but I think the reasons birds at top are far away from camera and have more speed.

Arthur Morris
06-02-2019, 11:54 AM
Actually there are three posibilites:

1- the birds at the top of the frame were much cloer to you. The greater the distance the less the degree of bliurring.

2- you panning rate better matched the flight speed of the birds on the bottom of the frame.

3- For whatever reason, the birds at the top of the frame were flying much faster than the birds on the bottom. (This one is the least likely.)

with love, artie

Bob Smith
06-02-2019, 02:16 PM
A pleasing image for me Krishna. I'm not a big fan of blurs altho the stuff that Arthur does is certainly lovely and I do like this one. I think the three layers of background colours contributes a lot to the overall impact as well as the fact that the lower geese are considerably closer.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/579529cb/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/579529cb/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>