PDA

View Full Version : White-tail doe

John Mack
02-10-2019, 02:41 PM
This image was created in Ithaca, New York on 1/20/19 at 3:25PM. Image adjustments in Lightroom and Photoshop.

Hand held, Full frame.

Canon 5D MarkIV
Sigma 150-600 Contemporary
275mm
f5.6
ISO 2500
1/1600sec

Gabriela Plesea
02-12-2019, 02:03 PM
Hello John,

Love those ears pointing forward... but your lovely doe looks a bit upset, is it because there was too much snow:t3? Techs look good and I do like the pose. Just wondering, did you do any work on the eye at all, it looks a little awkward.

In my opinion there's not enough space at the bottom for the virtual limbs, I would add more canvas. Well exposed and I like the detail in the snow(FG), colours look natural to me. You forgot to mention DoF, for those interested it was 5.6:S3:

Sorry to comment so late, I am busy preparing for a camping trip and have a number or work commitments that keep me away from the computer. I still pop in to the Forum every night to see what's new...Really appreciate your posts, and I hope to contribute with some new images as soon as I get back from holiday:w3

Wishing you a great rest of the week, thank you so much for sharing!

Kind regards,

John Mack
02-12-2019, 05:29 PM
Thank you for commenting on my images Gabriela. Yes dof was f5.6. Nothing done to the eye. Have fun on your camping trip.