PDA

View Full Version : Synchronous Flight

Krishna Prasad kotti
02-07-2019, 10:51 AM
I made this image at Bosque Couple of Year back. I almost lost this image as it was in my personal laptop. I crosscheck everything and found this one before I delete the Folder.

I am not sure if was posted here already. Image in my Laptop was already processed using other software. Most likely I used this image to test other software (Luminar etc)

So I reprocessed this image using Capture One.

Nikon D500, 500 f/4
1/25 sec; f/11; ISO 800, +1 EV
Shutter priority; Matrix metering

Slight crop from top left
Nik Flter
Color adjustments
Noise Reduction
Sharpening.

Let me know your thoughts and comments.

Thanks
Krishna

Arthur Morris
02-07-2019, 11:31 AM
I like this one. Nobody can complain that there are too many birds at Bosque :)

with love, artie

Isaac Grant
02-07-2019, 12:05 PM
I think you are really doing great with these Bosque shots. We have all seen so many shots from there that it is refreshing to see something different, or at least something we do not see as much of. I love everything here except the dark cloud. I would remove it. I think the colors and the simplicity of the 2 birds which are perfectly balanced with opposing wing positions is just beautiful. Another really pretty image Krishna which is what it is all about for me. Making a beautiful image.

Joseph Przybyla
02-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Hi Krishna, I like this one a lot. Very artistic. I think if mine I would tone down the dark cloud as Isaac suggested. Thank you for sharing.

Arthur Morris
02-07-2019, 02:39 PM
I think you are really doing great with these Bosque shots. We have all seen so many shots from there that it is refreshing to see something different, or at least something we do not see as much of. I love everything here except the dark cloud. I would remove it. I think the colors and the simplicity of the 2 birds which are perfectly balanced with opposing wing positions is just beautiful. Another really pretty image Krishna which is what it is all about for me. Making a beautiful image.

How soon they forget. Or perhaps you are too young to remember ...

with love, artie

William Dickson
02-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Looking good......Beautiful colours, this would look great on large canvas. I like the position of the birds in frame.

Will

John Mack
02-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Great color here. Blur on the two birds is nice as well.

gail bisson
02-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Love the colors but wish the birds were staggered a bit. I am not loving that dark cloud.
A very artistic image but I like the previous one so much better1
Gail

Dorian Anderson
02-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Very clever image, particularly the wind blur. It's beautiful and calming. The cloud is a bit of a distraction nut is not a deal breaker in my book. Good work Krishna!

Daniel Cadieux
02-08-2019, 12:03 PM
I think I'm liking that cloud a little more than most, but I agree toning it down, just a bit, would work well IMO. Good placement of the subjects in the frame, and I like the up-and-down wing positions.