PDA

View Full Version : Bringing in Breakfast

Joe Senzatimore
06-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Not the best light this AM. Kind of overcast and very flat. This is one of a handfull of "acceptable" shots. About a 50%crop which would account for the noise. Needed more DOF but with the lack of light just couldn't get it. But on a brighter note, the Twins seem to be doing just fine:lol:
250 ISO f4 at 1/800th
auto fill

Axel Hildebrandt
06-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Great moment captured. The angle is great, too. Maybe a bit CCW rotation and if you could remove the dark spots in the BG that would improve the image a lot. I also find the catchlight a bit prominent and might darken the upper pixel(s). Thanks for sharing!

Alfred Forns
06-29-2008, 07:30 AM
I like it a lot Joe !!! Such a sweet image !!! Would try lessening the dark areas up top Love the babies position !!!

Beth Goffe
06-29-2008, 09:30 AM
Joe, I recognize these little guys! The light was iffy yesterday and the babies hid behind the grass and weeds quite a bit and it wasn't easy to get a clean shot. I agree with the rotation but would be pleased with this one. Nice capture!

Roman Kurywczak
06-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey Joe,
Didn't realize that was you at Nickerson yesterday. Next time I'll intoduce myself! It was a tough location they were in but you handled it really well. The reason I was up higher was to eliminate the BG skimmers.........but I also had grass/vegetation issues. Agree with Axel on softening the catchlight.