A- Priority
Tripod
24-70MM @ 34mm
1/500
ISO 64

Your comments please...Terry Johnson:S3:

John Mack
11-21-2018, 06:23 PM
Very nice. Really like the dramatic sky and the light from the light house. Nice gradient of colors in the sky from the orange fire of the sunset to the dark clouds at the top.

Andrew McLachlan
11-23-2018, 08:06 PM
A nicely processed image Terry with lovely colors in the sky. My only wish is that the lighthouse was not quite so centered within the comp...a little more to the left would give the beam light a little more distance to travel through the frame which would improve the overall comp.

Arthur Morris
11-23-2018, 08:29 PM
I really love the concept and execution here but why not point the lens more to the right????? The left side of the frame adds nothing and the right side is where the action and color are.

with love, artie

Terry Johnson
11-25-2018, 01:21 AM
Hello, and thank you for your comments. I agree with everyone's assessment that the image would have been better with more of the right hand side of the image being extended to the right as that is where the sunset takes place. I looked at the image as being a vertical, whereas if I had shot the image horizontal I would have had a better opportunity to capture more of the light.

Thanks again for the comments...Terry